Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens

I've been eyeing these Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens for awhile, and when Archiver's offered a card kit with five pens and a stamp set, well, that pushed me off the fence.  And woo, these pens are SPARKLY and colorful.  I'd compare them somewhat to the Wink of Stella pens.  The SN pens are larger, so I assume they hold more stuff in them, but who knows?  Anyway, I made a card with the kit- don't laugh at my attempt to blend the pink colors, ok?

Here's my card:


Can you see the sparkle?

I cut out the banners with a die rather than the templates that were provided- I just didn't trust my ability to cut a straight line, haha.  And edging the fussy cut pieces with a black pen was key to success.

Anyhoo.  I think I'll be using these a lot on my Christmas cards.

Supplies used:  Spectrum Noir Sparkle Poppy Card kit
Banner dies
Memento Rose Bud ink
Archival ink- black
Memento Tuxedo Black marker


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment