Monday, May 30, 2016

I believe in Jackalopes


Just playing around with my new Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets.  How cute is this little jackalope?  I love jackalopes!  If you ever see a white one, get it for me because I have a place in my house just for him.  Anyway, I was inspired by this card and here is my card:


Ain't he cute?  My largest stitched circle was a little smaller than the one in the inspiration photo, so I added a Spellbinders frame to it to kind of extend it.  Anyhoo.

Supplies used:

Distress inks: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers.
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SSS Wisteria and Spring Rain inks
Lawn Fawn Dad + me and Believe in Yourself stamp and die sets
Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles die
SSS Stitched Circles die
Wink of Stella clear

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment