Sunday, May 8, 2016

Color Layering Goldfish

So as I peruse cardmaking blogs and Pinterest posts, I end up shopping for the stamp sets so that I can re-create those cards.  I can't be the only one who does this.  Simon Says Stamp will be in business so long as Pinterest peeps like myself fall in love with other people's cards.

Today's inspiration is this card by Jennifer McGuire.  I ordered May's My Monthly Hero kit with the goldfish too, and I couldn't wait to recreate her card.  Here is my card:




I had to use a few different supplies, but I think it worked out ok.  What do you think?

Supplies used:

My Monthly Hero May 2016 kit: blue cardstock, gems
Hero Arts Color Layering Goldfish stamp set and dies
SSS inks: Scuba, Willow, and Catkin
Memento inks: Dandelion, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa
Hero Arts White Unicorn ink
White and clear embossing powders
Acetate
SSS 120 white cardstock

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment