Friday, May 27, 2016

Father's Day with Lawn Fawn

I saw this stamp and die set at Simon Says Stamp and just had to have it.  I needed scene builders, which this set has, and it also has great Dad sentiments and cute critters!  I was inspired by this blog post and here is my card:


I kind of wish that I'd remembered to put a setting sun in there.  Once I glued the mountains down though, it was too late.  I think I might get their stitched mountain border die.  I think all these scene builders will make for cute Christmas or any day cards.

Supplies used:

SSS Stitched Rectangles die
SSS Stitched Slopes and Hills dies
Lawn Fawn dad + me stamp and die set
Memento inks: Rich Cocoa. Tuxedo Black
Versamagic ink: Turquoise Gem, Gingerbread
SSS ink: Lucky
Versamark ink
White detail embossing powder
Copic markers

Hmm, time to go shopping at Simon Says Stamp lol.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment