Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SSS March 2015 kit

Yay!  My kit got here today, with some extra bits and pieces to really layer on the goodness with!

My first two cards are always a bit of a warmup, CASEd from the idea sheet that comes with the kit.  The first card was designed by Yana Smakula and I think it's just amazing how she used the patterned papers and layers on stamps.  Here is mine:


Given my fear of patterned paper, I think this is an excellent way to get into the swing of things!

My next card was designed by Kathy Racoosin.  I left out the punched circles, but I think I like it better this way.


You know, I did get some sequins with my kit... I think I may add some to this card later on.

Since both cards are on a black card base, I added a white liner with some yellow stamping inside each card.

Supplies used in both cards:

SSS March 2015 card kit
SSS Goldenlocks ink

And that's it!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment