Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Stamps means lots of valentines!

I've been dying to sit and play with these for weeks now, I just got my new stamps from Simon Says Stamp!  So let's just jump right in and I'll show you what I've made!

Supplies for all cards include Bazill Marshmallow and Watermelon Sensation cardstocks and various Memento inks.


This card was totally CASEd and I can't remember the original artist and that makes me sad :(
 If you can find this card elsewhere on the interwebs, let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!  I used the SSS You Are Pawesome stamp set and matching dies and some hemp twine from my stash.  I colored in the doggy with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The heart die is from Paper Wishes "Love and Five Hearts" die set.


Next up is another take on the same stamp and die sets, also colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The heart doily outline is also from the Paper Wishes die set:


Next is a card made with  the filigree heart die from the Paper Wishes set and some random cardstock scraps I had.


I also got the Parade of Hearts die from SSS, and made this card:


I also part of a stamp from the Hero Arts OWH stamp set "Year Round Sentiments".  The whole stamp says "I love you", but I only inked up the last bit.  The scrap of paper is from an old Basic Grey paper pack. Memento Rose Bud ink matches the Bazill Watermelon Sensation paper so nicely!

This card uses the same ink and cardstock combo:


This card started with the SSS Heart in a box die- I used just the word "you".  Then I stamped LOVE from the SSS All About Love set in Rose Bud ink, and the hearts from the same set in Angel Pink.  I kind of like how this turned out!

And my last card:


Here I used the heart die from Paper Wishes, sentiment from the OWH set embossed in white SSS pigment ink and Hero Arts powder, and random hearts from the Inkadinkadoo Hearts set.  It was on sale at Michael's for half price :)  I also splurged on a ball of pink and white twine .

These cards will all be going to a nursing home in town after all of us in the office sign them!  Woo hoo for making smiles!

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment