Thursday, December 1, 2016

Two new birthday cards

You know, there are some stamp sets that I love, they just make me smile and I keep coming back to them.  Today, I am using two of those.  The first card is inspired by the last card in this post.  I didn't vary too much, except to use Stampin' Up! DSP:


I love puns and punny stamp sets always make me smile.  :)

Supplies used:
Lawn Fawn Year Four stamp and die set
Mint Macaron DSP from Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 DSP set
Whisper White card stock
Copic Markers
SSS Stitched Circles die
SU! Vellum
SU! White Stampin' Embossing powder
Memento Tuxedo black ink

You know, I have noticed such a difference between SU! Whisper White card stock and the brands I find at Michael's or Hobby Lobby.  It takes ink so much better when stamping, and copics blend nicely on it, too.  Well worth the small extra expense.

And the next card is just a variation on the same layout:


I love this stamp set, as well.  The critters are just so darn cute and funny.  I popped the background layer as well as the goat on this card.

Supplies used:

SSS Birthday Farm Animals stamp and die set
SSS Stitched Rectangles die
SU! Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
Whisper White card stock
Smoky Slate ink
Copic markers
Memento Tuxedo black ink

Here are links for the SU! supplies:

Product List
There is a sale going on as well! It's the year-end closeout, and wowza there's a lot of products that are deeply discounted!  Check it out!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment