Thursday, December 8, 2016

Avant Garden Sneak Peek

Stampin' Up! has so many great sets coming up in the new Sale-a-Bration catalog!  I couldn't resist the Avant Garden set.  My card is very much like the one you'll see in the catalog once is comes out.  I chose a different color way, because I also loved the Falling in Love DSP pack and got that along with some Blushing Bride CS to go with it.  Here's my card:


I really love the soft colors- it makes for a very feminine card.  The DSP has  a very subtle design, like it already has vellum over it.

The links for SAB and Occasions catalog items won't work for you yet (I don't have a link for the Avant Garden set at all yet)- you'll have to wait for January 4!  Time to get that wish list ready!

Supplies used:


Product List
Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment