Wednesday, December 7, 2016

New Stampin Up Sneak Peek!

OK, one of the things I like about being a SU! demonstrator is that we can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!  And since I've just finished all my Christmas cards, it is time to begin replenishing my stash of non-Christmas cards, and the Sale-a-bration and new Occasions catalogs are available now for preorder!

In other words, I just received my early Christmas present to myself lol.  Here's my first card, heavily CASE'd from this one:


I love the Night of Navy paper, and that it will coordinate perfectly with the card stock I ordered last go 'round for the Detailed Floral suite!  Didn't use it this time, though, just the DSP.  I was thinking of sending this one to a male friend who is just starting a journey with medical issues- do you think the bling made it too girly?  Otherwise, I think he'd like it a lot.

Ah well,  if I don't send it to him I know some other folks who would like it, too.  Anyhoo.

The links below for the Lift Me Up set won't work until January 4, when Sale-a-bration starts.  Until then, they will take you to my store in general.  All the other links will work just fine.  The Carried Away DSP isn't listed because you won't be able to buy it at all- it's FREE with purchase! Happy shopping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment