Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My first Tilda stamp

Well I wanted to make a going-away card for a co-worker who is, well, going away.  I've had this Tilda stamp for a little while, and this is the first time using it.  I usually shy away from stamps that require a lot of coloring, but wanted to give it a try.  I used my Spectrum Noir pencils because I just wasn't getting the effects I wanted with the markers.  Not because there's anything wrong with the markers, I've just gotten out of the habit of using them!  I definitely need more practice.  

So here's the card:


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Gummy Bear
White card: Copic Mini Pack Paper for Markers
Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda with Flowerpot", Papertrey Ink "Garden Gild"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir colored pencils

Thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment