Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm baaaack

Hey there, I'm back.  I had all my crafty stuff packed up, thinking that I would be moving soon but apparently God hasn't found the right buyer for my house yet.  So I unpacked a little.  I couldn't go without my creative release!

Plus I ordered from Papertrey Ink for the first time, and this is the card I came up with:


I used their Big and Bold Wishes stamp set, and the Garden Gild cover plate.  Ink is Colorbox chalk ink (brown, I don't know specifically which color though).  I glued the cover diecut down with a Martha Stewart ballpoint glue pen.  The cardstock is from an 8x8 DCWV brights pad, and the patterned paper is the Parisian Dreams paper collection that came free with an issue of Quick Cards.

One stamp set, one die, one ink.  A fairly simple card, but look at all the lovely detail in the diecut!

I made my dad a Father's day card, too, with an Avery Elle stamp set that I had to have (it has bottles of beer lol). BUT dummy me forgot to take a picture of it before mailing it!  Oh well, I'm sure there'll be more opportunity to use the set - his birthday is in November.

Have a great night, and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment