Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hippo Birdie to You!

I had a great time this afternoon putting this card together.  Here was my inspiration, found on Pinterest.  This card goes to my dear stepmom, whose birthday is in a couple weeks!


Let's see, there's quite the supply list for this one!

Supplies:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Signo Uniball white pen
Bazill Marshmallow cardstock
Boots and Barkley patterned paper
Lawn Fawn Year Four stamps and matching dies

The background inlaid die is from a golf set.  I haven't a clue who made it, let me know if you know! The blue and green cardstocks are from an Archiver's stack.  I sure miss Archiver's, it was the only scrapbook/ stamp store for many miles around and I had to drive an hour to get to it.  Now they're only online.  Sad face.  I  miss having a store I can wander around in.  Michael's and Hobby Lobby just don't get it for me when what I want is to find the "perfect" stamp or die for a card.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment