Sunday, November 2, 2014

OK, so I gave myself a break on Kristina Werner's videos, and this time I've chosen a Jennifer McGuire video that uses the same Paper Smooches stamp set.  Gotta love when you can use the same stamp set different ways!  Lol I don't know about you but when I see a card I love, I have to get the products to make it with rather than experimenting with what I already have.  Pinterest kills me!

Here is the video and here is my card:


Again, not too bad, huh.  I wish I'd taken a little more time with the Glossy Accents to prevent bubbling, but now I know better.  I made twelve of these, the most time consuming part was waiting for the Glossy Accents and then the Distress Inks to dry.

I made a couple more cards while I was at it.  The first card I made using a Die'sire Christmas Create A Card Die. It's a 6x6 die, and fortunately, it's very detailed because there's no room for much embellishment!


I don't know if you can see all the embossed detail- it's very pretty in person.

I also made an easel card with a Paper Artist die from Paper wishes plus some free papers from a magazine subscription.  Here it is:

Ta da!

So what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment