Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Gift Card Holders

I saw something kind of similar on Pinterest, and said, hey, I can do that!  Unfortunately, I can't find the original pin link for you.

So here are my gift card holders:



Quick, easy, and pretty! The hardest part was finding cardstock in my hoard that I could match ink colors to- this is one of those times I wish I had a Stampin' Up! dealer nearby,

 I really wanted to "hang" the popped ornament on gold thread, but I didn't have any and didn't feel like getting ready to go out just to spend and couple dollars at Michael's.  Maybe if I get by there later, I'll get the thread and add it.


Supplies:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Inks- Memento
Stamps- Stampin Up! (small ornament), Simon Says Stamp (curvy ornament) and Hero Arts (sentiments).
Eyelets from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment