Sunday, January 8, 2017

To a Wonderful Friend

Still snowed in.  Well, the snow isn't the issue so much as the cold is.  Either way, I ain't leaving the house today!

Anyhoo... Here's my card for this morning.  I tried a little different (different for me, that is) background treatment:


I stenciled Tempting Turquoise ink onto TT card stock.  I love the look!  Of course, my next question was, "what to do with this pretty background"?  I didn't want to cover it all up, so I used a smallish greeting and then the open dragonfly grouping from the die set.  The card still doesn't feel quite finished to me, though, so I may work on it some more.  In the meantime, here are the supplies I used to get this far:

Hero Arts Glorious Petal stencil

Stampin' Up! Product List
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment