Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hey Chick!

By now you know I love to CASE other stampers.  Sometimes, I start with a stamp set I have and go looking for some inspiration (like today) and sometimes, I see a card that I just have to duplicate then go buy all the things to create the card.

Today's cards were inspired by this one.  I think I was drawn to the clean and simple style, and the fact that the card didn't appear to be too difficult to duplicate.  In fact, it's a super simple card to do.  Here is my first card, which pretty much copies Jean's card:


I had so much fun making this card that I made another with one of the other chickens:


Kind of wish I'd used lighter colors on the head, wings and tail, but I still like it.

What are you making today?

Product List
Did you notice that the cost of the stamp set is $0.00?  That's because it's a Sale-A-Bration set that you can earn free with purchase!  Check out the sale, and find out what else you can get!

1 comment: