Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My new crafting spot!

I've been away for a while because I had to pack up all my crafty goodies and sell my desk so I could get a new one installed.  And wait till you see it!  Here it is:


Yeah, I'm loving it!  It's still missing a door on the upper left, but that will be here in a few days.  In the mean time, can I get a woot woot!  Eight feet of crafting space, with so much storage!  Oh boy do I love it.

And I was so inspired, I made Christmas cards!  Yay!  I CASE'd Brandy Cox's card but it came out a lil different since I don't have all the Stampin' Up! products.  Yet.  (more on that to come later!)

Here is my card:



I think it turned out pretty cute.  What do you think?  And I bet you noticed that I got my Stamp of Approval box lol- I love that reindeer and the background stamp.

Supplies used:

Fall 2016 Stamp of Approval:
   Peppermint Stick Background stamp
   Hip Holiday Stamp and die set
   Cas-ual Fridays Merry Labels die
Hero Arts Holiday Greeting stamp set
MFT banner die
red sequin
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versamagic Gingerbread and Red Magic inks
Recollections card stock


No comments:

Post a Comment