Thursday, September 29, 2016

More Christmas Cards!

Playing with Stampin' Up! and the SOA box.

Here's what I made:


This is with the SOA Candy Cane Lane box.  I am so loving that reindeer!  I also used SU snowflakes in the background.

Supplies used:

SOA: Hip Holiday stamp and die set
SU: Flurry of Wishes stamps
SSS Sea Glass card stock
The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
SSS Sea Glass, Lake Shores inks
Versamagic Gingerbread ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Dotted banners die set
SOA: Merry Labels die set


And here's another card:


I think this one needs a lil sumpin sumpin, but for now it is what it is.

Supplies used:

The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Recollections green card stock
SSS Lucky ink
Delicata gold ink
SU! Peaceful Pines stamp set
SU! Perfect Pines die set

Thanks for looking.  Sorry I didn't talk too much today.  Perhaps tomorrow we'll chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment