Saturday, April 23, 2016

SOA is here!

Wow so I ordered the latest SOA box as soon as the link was active- and it was here the very next day!  That's what I call service!  And what a beautiful collection it is.  Today I made my first card with it, heavily CASEing Lisa Harolle (you can find her card over at StampNation).  Here it is:


This card will go to a dear friend who had me over for dinner this week.  I used a few different supplies and colors than Lisa, but the card is still very very similar.  Love how it turned out!

Supplies used:

From the SOA box- All About You and Enchanted Garden stamp sets, Enchanted Garden and Two Yous dies
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, SSS Hot Mama ink
Hero Arts note card
Recollections sequins
The Paper Studio heavyweight white cardstock

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment